Battery meter

silly_rabbit

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone find that the battery meter is inaccurate? Mine looks like it should be 90% but settings say 75%.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That's in part of MOTOBLUR. Stock, I believe they only have so many "icons" to show a certain amount.

ie- some might have a set icon to show in increments of 5 percent. So this would look more accurate.

Some might be set to 15% increments causing the icon to seem misleading.

silly_rabbit

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the insite. I downloaded the battery widget by macro pinch an it reads in 1% increments. According to the stock battery meter I have 50% battery left, according to the widget, 30%...

smacyo137

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
the picture is definitely front loaded, it always looks higher than it is

I downloaded charge bar which is a one pixel bar across the top of the screen that shows how much, I really like it and its free, u can also pick the colors to change at different percentages

heavyvino

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Use your phone down to 15%, then turn it off and plug it in to charge, let charge at least 3 hours. Do this twice, it will calibrate the battery and meter. Do that every couple of months.

Cbollo

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Bada$$ Battery widget reports in 1 percent increments in the notification bar, and also reports temp and an estimate on time remaining when you pull the notification bar down

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Use your phone down to 15%, then turn it off and plug it in to charge, let charge at least 3 hours. Do this twice, it will calibrate the battery and meter. Do that every couple of months.

Do you have resources to back this up?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Bada$$ Battery widget reports in 1 percent increments in the notification bar, and also reports temp and an estimate on time remaining when you pull the notification bar down

+1
It maybe the best battery notification app on the market.

via Razr MAXX

Reactions: Cbollo

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone find that the battery meter is inaccurate? Mine looks like it should be 90% but settings say 75%.

I use battery circle. Seems to work very well and doesn't use a lot of system resources

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

Ahowe125

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I used battery circle on my Droid X and it worked very well. I just downloaded that bada$$ Battery monitor and it too is very useful. I like the icon on the bar, and it extra information is kinda nice. Not half bad for another free app.

Reactions: Cbollo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahmet7883