Battery Tips?

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm just looking for some tips on how to have great battery life cause my battery life is horrible. At this time I am running Calks E4GT 3.0 I've already went to sprint and had them test my battery and they said battery is working fine. So can someone please help me figure out how to get better battery life please!!

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
There's lots to do to optimize your battery usage. I've seen lots of roms in the past that were fast, but sucked down battery. You would be best served hopping over to the Epic 4g TOUCH forum for further assistance with your battery woes. They may even know of a patch or tweak to that particular rom to make it last longer between charges.

Zeinzu

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
People need to learn which device they have and what forum is for which. It's getting ridiculous that on every forum the Epic section is cluttered up with posts from Epic Touch users.

Sent from my SPH-D700 CM9 ANDROID 4.0.4

Tonay

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
People need to learn which device they have and what forum is for which. It's getting ridiculous that on every forum the Epic section is cluttered up with posts from Epic Touch users.

Sent from my SPH-D700 CM9 ANDROID 4.0.4

Relax not that serious. Mistakes can be made lolol!!