Battery usage

Eric16

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody idk where to post this but it only a few responses. I just came from the 3D and my battery usage for android os was always in the single numbers but on the galaxy its in the high 30s. I read previous threads on other phones and just turn it off then back on and problem solved but not here. Jw if anybody else has the high android os percent of if its just me

Eric16

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
That's true but obviously I have no idea about the battery and where I went today had bad signal so I turned my mobile network off so can't
really tell yet

gmichie

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
Happened to me, too. Yesterday and today all was well, great battery life. Then tonight the phone was feeling really hot in my pocket (hadn't even felt warm before) and when I checked Android OS had 68% of battery usage. What's going on? I love this phone but that's really weird. Any idea what could be causing it?

Eric16

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Happened to me, too. Yesterday and today all was well, great battery life. Then tonight the phone was feeling really hot in my pocket (hadn't even felt warm before) and when I checked Android OS had 68% of battery usage. What's going on? I love this phone but that's really weird. Any idea what could be causing it?

No Im trying to figure it out. People keep posting screenshots of their usuage and the android os, and android system are in the single numbers. Thats how my 3D battery was but not this one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020