Battery

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, you don't need to charge it for any length of time, just use to when you want to, charge it when you need to. It's been this way for YEARS.

GRB11

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
You'll love the phone. Just charge it and use it. I'm now on day 2 (pushing 44 hours) with one battery charge after the recent OTA update. It's always nice to get a phone that lives up to its billing. You can't damage these Lithium Ion batteries by over charging them. Enjoy!

asylvia

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
seriously? 44 hours? what do you have all data, gps, bluetooth, wifi turned off? i like to keep all of these things on, and my screen at a brightness that i enjoy, and with that i ahve been getting about 20 hours. what is the trick to get almost 2 days out of one charge?

GRB11

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it was a good period for my battery. What can I say. It was a busy period as well with phone calls, streaming Motocast, Pandora use in the car, internet access, two email accounts actively used, navigation, without reducing screen brightness. Smart Actions have helped and I have it set to adjust consumption accordingly at 20% and didn't hit 20% until 43.5 hours, but it is what it is.

Not expecting to get this on every charge, it's just what I got from the last charge. No complaints here at all.

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it was a good period for my battery. What can I say. It was a busy period as well with phone calls, streaming Motocast, Pandora use in the car, internet access, two email accounts actively used, navigation, without reducing screen brightness. Smart Actions have helped and I have it set to adjust consumption accordingly at 20% and didn't hit 20% until 43.5 hours, but it is what it is.

Not expecting to get this on every charge, it's just what I got from the last charge. No complaints here at all.

Shoot, I was happy getting 28 hours, how the hell using all that you stated did you get almost double what I got? WOW!