bbm for android

sfilansno1fan

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
i have seen on twitter that bbm is now on android i know many people dont have blackberry anymore but a few of my friends do and i would love this app to talk to them ive searched the google playstore and found several apps for bbm but how do u know which is the right one i tried one app but it wanted me to review it before i had even installed it as well as click for games i just want the app lol does anyone have a link for a genuine download please
any help would be appreciated thanks :D

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Don't download anything yet until sept 21. Use google news and search bbm for android you will know what I mean.

Sent via Tapatalk 2

Guyzer

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
i got the apk from another thread, it works, but the bbm servers for android are off supposedly. you might as well just wait till tomorrow

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the apk also and it works. I can only use it with people who have a blackberry

Posted via Android Central App

sfilansno1fan

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
hi all i have looked on the playstore today and im unable to find the bbm app does anyone have a link ?

just seen online its ready to download from 12oclock uk time :D

whoahbro

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen the real one yet either.

Why the F#&k does Google let blatantly junk apps on the play store like this? I swear it makes me consider going back to iOS.

"Hey Google, I just banged out an app called uh...."Google Drive", while it doesn't really do much...just puts a lotta spam on user's devices- can I put it on your play store?" Google be like "Oh we made an app called Google Drive also! Get in here with that! Of course it's okay!!!".

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I see a BBM Messenger for Android in the Playstore by DHEMOBI that looks like it would work for you. Take a look.
As of right now... 1241AM ...September 22, to BBM has not been released, so I think that is the wrong information given.

Last edited:

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't even have many friends who use Samsung's ChatOn. I installed it on my S4 (not pre-installed) and it only found 2 of my contacts used the app so it's just sitting there. I'll see how many of my friends opt in to using BBM before I bother with it.

fingertrick

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
As a former bb user i maintain relationships with many bb users still who prefer by choice far over any Messenger bbm. given.. its pre-installed and bb makes it.. and its history is the stand out feature that separates it from other phones or pc. Google integrated talk and etc into android.. following suit. I find that in the us now you're going to have far more Google users now who use android chat.. now hangouts. i would say that bbm is what hangouts has become now.. but bb had instant group and im integrated long before and its always been solid. one thing i can say.. i prefer talk on Android and bbm on bb. also.. maybe from a us look.. i know many people outside us where bb supposedly is the most available phone /os and by my accounts most preferred. Their claim of over 1.1 million presigning up for bbm for droid is also pretty telling

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance