Beats Studio3 Wireless and Galaxy S9.

EfraM12

Sep 4, 2018
Visit site
Hello! My name is Efraín and I am new in this forum.

I want to know if someone can help me; Last week I bought the Beats Studio3 wireless headphones, I paired them successfully and I was able to listen to music. Everything was perfect. After that, I turned off the headphones and the bluetooth on my phone.
Then the problem appeared when I wanted to listen to music again, I connected the phone and the headphones and I could not listen to music, I specified music because I could hear the phone calls. The only thing I could not hear was the multimedia audio (youtube, spotify, samsung music, etc.).

After trying and trying, I noticed that the only way was; or reset the headphones (10 seconds the power button and lower the volume) or, pair the headphones and, when the headphones were activated, turn off the bluetooth of my phone and then turn it on again.

It's a shame, I've already talked to Apple, they told me to go to the warranty, but the nearest technical service is 500 km from my city.
I even tried my brother's iPhone 8 and it worked perfectly.

If someone can help me, I would be very grateful.

Greeting and thanks!
Efraín.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
When you connect the headphones to the phone, can you go to BT settings, select the headphones, and make sure that the Music/Media toggle is active when they connect? Do you have any other devices that the headphones might be connecting to (most headphones will be able to store more than one device and can connect automatically to the last one used, but some will also connect to media and calls on different phones).

Also, when you play music with the headphones connected, does the Audio Output selector show up on your phone? If so, are the headphones selected as output?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez