News Beeper Mini is 'several magnitudes better than all competitors,' says CEO

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I see no issue here whatsoever! I can text with iPhone users and they can text with me, an Android user! I think people are overly obsessed with ridiculously stupid, and idiotic issues that amount to absolutely NOTHING! If the issue is encryption then use Whatsapp or something more secure! iD|0tS

DigitalKnight

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Who would actually pay a monthly fee just to have a blue bubble???!!! So glad I no longer live in the states.. here in South America everyone uses WhatsApp... Easypeasy

Reactions: BEaRebel

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
There's really more to it than just green versus blue... Once it's fully integrated properly it will make cross platform quality of text and video sharing better than normal texting right now.. I've been using it for a few days and it's been solid with its initial release ...

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
There's really more to it than just green versus blue... Once it's fully integrated properly it will make cross platform quality of text and video sharing better than normal texting right now.. I've been using it for a few days and it's been solid with its initial release ...
I stand by my post

Reactions: Bkdodger1

PsychedelicBirb

Dec 8, 2023
Visit site
Ah yes, just like Pebble was the best smartwatch - just to be mismanaged and ran straight into the ground by an insane lack of marketing, over-exaggerated sales projections, inflating the company before a proper revenue other than kickstarter was secured, and trying to do yearly iterations on a product lineup that simply didn't need it, each one with a Kickstarter no less, yet they still ran out of money and had to sell the shambles to FitBit.

I don't trust Eric, the app is already running into massive problems with Apple. Not to mention the guy also wants to sell you a tiny phone for as much as a cheap foldable now, with some of the same people that probably helped fail Pebble.

In his words "Price: $700-800 (again, we have no alternatives so we should be willing to pay a bit more!)"

Just so he can do the same and sell it off most likely.