Best Call Blocker App?

Tayman52

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Subz...... I'm interested in the answer to this one. I currently use Call Blocker, but I can't wait recommend it because when I'm on a call & a call comes in from a blocked #, it disconnects the call I'm already on. If it wasn't for this I would purchase the pay version (& recommend to others) but hey...... It gets the job done.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

jokeyhaha

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
You don't even need an app for this. Create a "Junk" (or whatever you want to call it) contact in your address book. Edit the contact and set it to go straight to voicemail. Then as you get any spammy/crap/telemarketer/bill collector numbers, add them to the Junk contact. My phone doesn't even light up or acknowledge when a call goes straight to voicemail. If you fill up one contact, make a second one and link it.

Tayman52

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
You don't even need an app for this. Create a "Junk" (or whatever you want to call it) contact in your address book. Edit the contact and set it to go straight to voicemail. Then as you get any spammy/crap/telemarketer/bill collector numbers, add them to the Junk contact. My phone doesn't even light up or acknowledge when a call goes straight to voicemail. If you fill up one contact, make a second one and link it.

Thanks big time!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

portugah

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
My problem is that my boss calls me every night, out of business hours, to talk about work, when I am at home, with family, or doing other things. Even a sunday early morning, the only day that I can sleep 'til late. So, I am searching for an Android app that I can block my boss incoming calls in certain days and time, like google voice. If you check on google voice, you can set up the days and times that you want to receive calls or not, sending it to the voicemail box or even to another number. Does anyone knows a such app? I am deeply appreciated in advance for recommendations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz