Best Case with extended battery

campanth

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Hands down the best case for use with or without the extended battery is the Ringke Slim case. Just enough protection without adding much bulk.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have the casemate POP! case fits no issue.

Now using the seidio surface case built for the extended battery with holster.

Love both, but getting to fat to keep phone in pocket :)

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Cruzer Lite, in my opinion. Tons of color options, and the TCP material is really nice. Fits nice and snug with the extended battery. Good, solid protection with a comfortable grip. It's a very thin case that doesn't add much bulk, and it never gets greasy/grimy like most high gloss silicone cases do. Plus, it has a great matte Andy on the back to say hello every now-and-then ;-)

http://www.cruzerlite.com/cases/sam...androidified-a2-tpu-case-for-galaxy-nexus-259

maineultraclassic

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender works with extended battery, and the Incipio does as well.

I'm thinking about trying out the Trident Aegis, but I don't know if it works with the extended or not.

Steve

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
What's the best case to buy that will fit the extended battery?

I just received my Rinkge Slim case and it is thee best Slim case I have ever had for a phione. I never thought for a reasonable price you could get a case so thin that did not feel cheap. This thing is tight fitting and has enough space for the stock extended battery. It simply feels like it is still a naked phone no joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GM44