Best cases for Samsung Galaxy S10

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Have two cases that I like for my black S10. The first one is the Speck Presidio Grip. This one adds a little more bulk than the other case described below, but is very easy and secure to hold and is supposedly tested for a 10' drop. The 10' drop part remains to be seen *smile*, but it is one of my all-time favorite cases. Have used it with iPhones, Pixel, and Samsung phones, really like it. It's more protective of the S10 curved screen since it comes up a little on the sides as well as the ends. This time around got this one refurbished from Amazon, $20, and it came in really good shape.

The other case that I like is the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Clear, a little less protection but still does offer some protection, and looks and feels good.

scorpio11

May 31, 2013
Visit site
...to confirm, do you use wireless charging?
I want one of those ring things. But, I bet it would prevent me from using wireless charging; even if I placed the ring quite high on the back of the device.

I do not use wireless charging. That is the trade-off, but the ring is more useful to me on a daily basis.