Best cases for Samsung Galaxy S10

nicki1pt

Mar 8, 2019
Visit site
I wanted a clear case so I could show the color on the back that I took so much time choosing. I also wanted a kick stand and this one on Amazon works really nicely. I like the way I can hold the ring and this large phone and not feel uncomfortable at all. It seems durable but I'm careful with my phones.

Casetego Compatible Galaxy S10 Plus Case,Slim Clear Soft Lightweight Shock Absorbing TPU Bumper Cover with Metal Built-in Ring Grip Phone Stand for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus,Rose Gold https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M7VX3Q...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6493458

Last edited:

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid. This case feels just as solid as the OtterBox Commuter Series case, I had on my S8, but for half the price. The OtterBox had dust covers, that's the one difference.

rongotti

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Nice camo case!
Thanks brother, I like the other two patterns too, but they only make them for the iPhone X
5347245d68e0d3cab1c4bb3f3341f827.jpg
306b603e2342c40a1344a4196522909d.jpg

Scutley

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I have multiple cases. I have a clear one which is a lighter case that has a kickstand. That's if I know I'm going be doing a lot of sitting and leaving my phone on the table. Then I got a regular one with a kickstand for every day use. Then I got the UAG one for work and stuff because I'm doing heavy stuff at work. I like the UAG. I have one for my surface go and love it.

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
I just got the Gear4 Piccadilly Clear Case in the mail from Amazon. Really big fan of it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQMTKY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6494764

I was considering getting the Gear4 Platoon case for the S10+, but I got scared off when I saw the guy from Mobile Reviews Eh say that Gear4 cases were just about marketing fluff and didn't live up to their claims of drop protection. He said he preferred Tech21 as far as D30 cases go. It was disappointing, because I also saw Amazon reviews that claimed the Platoon case for the iPhone was better than OtterBox. What's been your experience with drops and Gear4 cases?

Mushkie11

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I got the Spigen Neo Hybrid. This case feels just as solid as the OtterBox Commuter Series case, I had on my S8, but for half the price. The OtterBox had dust covers, that's the one difference.

Could you post a pic of I ton the phone? I almost bought it but it seemed a little bulky in the pics? I went with the ESR Essential Zero Slim and love it

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Oh good cause that is the case I got my husband the Neo-Hybrid. He's still waiting on his phone too!

DLIVINGS

Jul 7, 2017
Visit site
Could you post a pic of I ton the phone? I almost bought it but it seemed a little bulky in the pics? I went with the ESR Essential Zero Slim and love it

Sorry..I don't have another phone handy, to take any pics. There are some customer photos on Amazon, however.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Black Otterbox Symmetry case in today. Wow, they have thinned this case up and improved the buttons like they did with the iPhone XS Max case.

View attachment 299125View attachment 299126View attachment 299127View attachment 299128View attachment 299129View attachment 299130

I did end up picking this one up Saturday. I really like the feel of it. I think it gives the phone extra protection. And yes I really like how slim and comfortable it is in the hands.

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I did end up picking this one up Saturday. I really like the feel of it. I think it gives the phone extra protection. And yes I really like how slim and comfortable it is in the hands.

I ended up picking up the same case... I honestly dont know why I try other ones I always go back to symmetry.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I have used this case on my last 3 phones and love it. It's very lightweight but still has protected my phone from drops. However, this is the first edge phone I've gotten and this case does not have a lip that sits higher than the screen. I understand it's for the edge but I am looking for another light TPU case that has raised edges to protect the phone if it falls on it's face. Most others I've seen are too bulky for my liking.

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Rugged-Designed-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B07MK3VGTX

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I really like Spigen cases and probably will get one of them for the S10. But with this device I want to try a new case. What case are you going to use with your Samsung Galaxy S10? What would you recommend for someone who wants a good protection for his device?

Otterbox Defender on all smartphones since 2006 when I got my Blackberry to my GS10+. The Pelican Shield is another great option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware