Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For those with the Ringke Clear Fusion, the case comes with a back film to stop a rainbow effect. First, I assume it's optional. But second, the instruction card says to apply it to the back of the case. I assume it means the back of the phone though (as the camera cutout is more exact than the big round hole of the case). Can anyone confirm? And also, is it really necessary? Thanks in advance.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Re: LG V30 Cases

This one came in the mail yesterday. I paid $1.04. I took a pic on my phone but don't know how to upload the pic too this forum using the mobile app.
Tinyurl.com/y85bgrko

Finally able to sign into my PC again & also post these pics. I can let everyone know how it fits once I'm able to get the unlocked model.

20171018_154215.jpg

20171018_154222.jpg

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Tough Armor in gunmetal. Great case. I had a cheaper no-name case on the phone which looked good but the cutouts for headphone and USB were off. I couldn't use the headphone jack because the cutout was too small and the case was too thick. The USB cutout was small and off and made it difficult to insert cable.

The Spigen has nice large cutouts for headphone and USB ports. Very easy to put on too and the fit is good.

SpigenLGV30.JPG

stardomains

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best LG V30 Cases & Accessories

IMG_20171018_221511.jpg

Pokes out a couple millimeters still. But mostly unnoticeable.

Baesus is the brand. I dremeled the surface to get some friction with a weaker magnet I have on one of my magnetic mounts.

wdblevin

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi MA2GA28... See below for my Q&A to RINGKE.

'Q' to RINGKE: I got my LG V30 Phone Case Ringke [FUSION] Crystal Clear today. Is the 'back film' included in your packaging to be applied to my phone or the exterior of the Fusion case itself? I foresee attaching it to the exterior of the Fusion case itself to be dust/dirt magnet. Thank you.

'A' from RINGKE: Thank you for contacting Ringke. Please be informed the protective film is designed to be installed directly on the back of the device to help prevent any possible "rainbow" effects.

wdblevin

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

'Q' to RINGKE: I got my LG V30 Phone Case Ringke [FUSION] Crystal Clear today. Is the 'back film' included in your packaging to be applied to my phone or the exterior of the Fusion case itself? I foresee attaching it to the exterior of the Fusion case itself to be dust/dirt magnet. Thank you.

'A' from RINGKE: Thank you for contacting Ringke. Please be informed the protective film is designed to be installed directly on the back of the device to help prevent any possible "rainbow" effects.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Thanks. Not sure I'll install it if it's just an appearance enhancement.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
More news from Ringke... I emailed them and they say they have no plans to make my fave case, the slim, for the V30. Maybe if you all email them the same question, they will. Lol

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

This is the case I use. Love it. Cant stand TPU material. I prefer the more solid plastic. This is as minimal as it gets with rear and side protection.
The problem people have with just a minimal plastic case is that they really only protect against scratches. A TPU or combo case offers some protection against drops or impacts.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

The problem people have with just a minimal plastic case is that they really only protect against scratches. A TPU or combo case offers some protection against drops or impacts.

Have you seen the various drop tests out there? Impressive. Yes, not full proof, but it makes me desire the most minimal case to be had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbxbzbc