Best site for nexus one / android news?

ap3604

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I usually have a list of bookmarked sites I go to to see if there is anything new I don't know about. Since I am still pretty new to the android community I was wondering if anyone knows of news sites / blogs about the nexus one that gives DAILY news. Daily being the key... otherwise I could just do google searches myself but I would rather have a site that gets all the daily news for me.

Currently I use:

- Android central news section
- Phandroid news section
- Android community news section
- Android Guys
- Android and Me
- Download squad
- Android tapp

Probably my favorite so far is Android guys and Android tapp. The other ones are ok but sometimes have periods of 3-4 days without an update.

Does anyone know of any other good nexus one / android websites that give daily news updates?

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
Android Central is your one stop shop for the news! If it is real, you can rest assured that you will find it on the homepage of Android Central.

Ruben

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
To be honest, androidcentral is the one stop shop for everything. News, that is. I come here everyday around four to read up on the latest. Phil usually has it first and is a great writer. Your detailed tutorials and long articles are appreciated. All I can say is thanks!

nimhero

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been using spe sites for the pre then crackberry I owned, and now Ac. And to be honest I have checked out other sites and always come running back. A mobile version, and B they tend to be on top of the news. Also great people in the forums.

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Android Central is my home page..spend all my time on the forums, and regularly review the articles 4 or 5 times a day, checking for updates

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
No, thank you! (And you, and you, and you.) You guys and gals are what makes this such a cool place. I just work here. :p

To be honest, androidcentral is the one stop shop for everything. News, that is. I come here everyday around four to read up on the latest. Phil usually has it first and is a great writer. Your detailed tutorials and long articles are appreciated. All I can say is thanks!

Apollo3T

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I check out a plethora of sites for news...Android Central, Phandroid, Engadget, Gizmodo, Boy Genius Report...some sites have news the other one may not have yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi