Best SMS Blocker (For a specific number)

EoN604

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Could anyone please advise me what the best SMS blocking app is? I want one that allows me to block SMS's from a specific number from someone who is harassing me. I don't need one that 'automatically blocks' based on it looking like spam etc. Just something simple.

This really should be a core part of the OS, and it's very disappointing and a major oversight that it's not. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
EoN604

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Could anyone please advise me what the best SMS blocking app is? I want one that allows me to block SMS's from a specific number from someone who is harassing me. I don't need one that 'automatically blocks' based on it looking like spam etc. Just something simple.

This really should be a core part of the OS, and it's very disappointing and a major oversight that it's not. Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,
EoN604

Try a different messaging app..

Messenger (the Google app) allows you to block numbers and Textra does as well.

I am sure there are others..

Messenger --> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...e.android.apps.messaging&hl=en&token=0F5qFl4O

Textra --> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.textra&hl=en&token=EFD2sBIZ

EoN604

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Any other ones?

I don't want to use Google Messenger (don't want Google to have access to all my sms's. they already have everything else), and Textra looks ok, but not as nice as the default Z3 messaging app.

I dont like handcent, it feels too 'toyish' with all emojis everywhere etc. Is there any messaging apps that are slick/corporate/professional/high-end, but have all these features?

EoN604

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I want a messaging app that doesn't live (or pass through) any third party servers. I don't need ot want that functionality.

I just want a client side messaging app that's actually good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OSCAR DE BUG