Big Camera Update Coming

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
i have problems with the camera jerking from one lens to another and it's unsettling. then the exposure is different and such. i have to recompose the picture. I never had the picture jerk or jump on my GS21+.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
i have problems with the camera jerking from one lens to another and it's unsettling. then the exposure is different and such. i have to recompose the picture. I never had the picture jerk or jump on my GS21+.
Not sure if I follow what you are describing, but have you tried to turn off auto lens switching in camera assistant?

Reactions: kevinpleasants

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
no but tonight I shot a special train with it and everytime i zoomed out and it changed lenses it made the vidoe blurry and i had to tap the screen to get it back only to zoom out some more and get blurry again. the train was going slow but if it was going fast the whole thing would be blurry as the engines pass by. it's unusable for trains and i didn't go top of the line for a 10x telephoto that is crippled. I do have a camcorder, camera, and drone to use but also like to use my phone for grab shots after the other equipment is packed up and another train comes before we leave.
Not sure if I follow what you are describing, but have you tried to turn off auto lens switching in camera assistant?

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So... anyone notice any improvements with this big camera update??

Like most updates that come and go, I don't notice a difference to the phone as a whole and so far no difference in the camera in the few shots I've taken.

Not a bad thing when the phone is running pretty much perfect. But just wondering if any hardcore users/testers have found anything.

Reactions: dakini03

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze