Bing images showing but spinning loading circle below

alexhob123

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi when I click on a image on bing it will show the image but for some reason a spinning loading dot circle apperas and it just does that and nothing else. Can anyone please help me or is bing having problems with image search.
This is on android by the way. It wont show what website it's from it just allows me to tap the image to let it go full screen. It shows on chrome but does this on Default Internet Browser and Dolphin Browser. Anyone else have this problem

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, can you clarify -- is the problem that Bing won't take you to the website where that image is from? You mentioned the image still shows.

Also, are you saying the same problem happens on the stock browser app and Dolphin as well, or are you saying that it acts differently there?

alexhob123

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Yes i can tap on the image to make it full screen but it won't take me to the website where that image has been posted too. No its just on Dolphin browser now. I set the settings to default on stock browser app and now it works. I use dolphin browser a lot

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I tried to send them an email but i got a reply back saying this

The response was:
452 4.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct the recipient to https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp y12sor3198628oia.112 - gsmtp

I sent a message back to them regarding this

Ugh, that's terrible.:-\ Hard to find good developers these days. You could try tweeting at them, or posting on their Facebook page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan