Bixby Global Release Date Finally officially set by Samsung.

Wbutchart

May 27, 2016
Visit site
Only a day away, no bad. Looking forward to testing this and seeing it develop. Integrates really well into native Samsung apps

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just curious what time they will flip the switch.
World release, sounds like something could go wrong :)
I mean it only took 4+ months and 3 previous released dates that were bumped

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
So. I had to share this. I chatted in to Samsung Canada 12:55am August 22nd. Just to ask when the switch was getting flipped. Here is the chat I had with "Shawn"

Info: You are now chatting with Shawn.

Shawn: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Canada support. How may I assist you today?

Kevin: Hi Shawn. Just wondering what time Samsung will be flipping the "Switch" for the Bixby Global release today?

Shawn: Thanks for your interest in Bixby. We are working hard to launch the feature in Canada and will be sure to share availability soon. Stay tuned!!

Kevin: Pardon me? Samsung Tweeted it is launching globally today...You work for Samsung and you don't have this info?
https://twitter.com/SamsungSLife/status/899327972729122816

Shawn: Kevin, as of now Bixby is only available in USA.

Kevin: READ THE TWEET SHAWN! "It’s coming. Meet #Bixby August 22nd." Global Launch. Global includes CANADA
So how is it, you as a tech support employee for Samsung have NO CLUE about this?

Shawn: Yes, I am reading the tweet from the link you have sent me.

Kevin: You should have already known this. I am not impressed. I am obviously not going to get any info from you.

Just to add to this.

I chatted in 2 more times after this, and got different agents. All with the exact same scripted replies, and no knowledge what so ever about Bixby Global Release, even after officially releasing the info .

Last edited:

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Just got another batch of Bixby Updates, same 5 as the other day. But still no voice. As of Aug 22nd at 5:00am Eastern time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skittles