Bixby Update killed BxActions

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
You probably didn't get the update then. If you have it disabled then it probably won't even update. Avoid it as much as possible.
Are you able to pinch your home screen to expose the Bixby and toggle it off? Or is that non bXactions function also gone?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to pinch your home screen to expose the Bixby and toggle it off? Or is that non bXactions function also gone?
Yeah Bixby home is disabled. Just when I press the Bixby button it gives me a message to long press it to set up Bixby. But I'm not going to set it up.

Husky44

Oct 13, 2018
Visit site
If we can't reprogram it without the app, is there at least a way to deactivate it so i don't keep getting reminded to set up Bixby?

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
If we can't reprogram it without the app, is there at least a way to deactivate it so i don't keep getting reminded to set up Bixby?

Package Disabler Pro turns the whole damn thing off completely.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I detest Samsung's forcing Bixby down our throats.

I specifically refuse to use it because they keep forcing its use... Package Disabler Pro kills it completely.

Hope that helps.

Husky44

Oct 13, 2018
Visit site
Package Disabler Pro turns the whole damn thing off completely.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I detest Samsung's forcing Bixby down our throats.

I specifically refuse to use it because they keep forcing its use... Package Disabler Pro kills it completely.

Hope that helps.

I've been on Samsung less than 24 hours, but so far I like my environment experience with my V30 better. I could shut off all the manufacturer crap and 98% of Google. It's been more challenging on here. But I'll muddle through.

Thanks for the tip.

gatorrich

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Still works for me. I have it mapped to the flashlight.
a7f743ffd86f64a9f982d0ec20052447.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay