Blackberry Keyone to Google PIxel 7

R1945

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Replacing my BB with unlocked Goggle 7. Question, before I activate and turn on phone with AT&T I want to build the new Google Pixel 7 from a Google Drive Backup on the BB. Do I need to activate the Google 7 with AT&T before doing this. I want to make sure the Google 7 is configured with my apps, accounts, setting, etc from the BB before doing this.

Once the Pixel 7 is loaded with the backup, and mirrors my BB with my accounts, setting, and apps, et, I will transfer the sim card contact AT&T and activate the new Pixel 7.

Will this work?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
You can most definitely set up the new phone before switching SIM..that's usually the way I set up my new phones ..

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
May I ask what kind of accounts do you have?

For emails, like an Outlook account or Gmail with synced calendar and contacts. I suggest setting those up separately after the apps are all loaded.

For one thing, most of the time you have to re-sign into those accounts anyway. I personally prefer to redo those from scratch on a new device as it is. Because they are syncing to a main account, everything comes in as it should after the first syncing anyway.

For stuff stored locally, for example if you have locally saved contacts or calendar items, then those can be backed up and restored directly on a new phone.

Although, I have to say that I never keep anything like that locally saved on my phones. Not if they can sync to my Outlook account. That way I don't lose anything should something happen to the phone.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon