bleacher report notification

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Ok this a small nothing bit to worry about issue but I have a question on how is that on my axon 7 with the bleacher report app I have same exact same settings on my note 8 but half of the notification my axon get my note does not receive them at all. What would be the cause of that ?

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Go to Settings /Apps, and the app you want to receive notifications on (Bleacher Report I'm guessing), and then go to Notifications, and make sure that's enabled.

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Go to Settings /Apps, and the app you want to receive notifications on (Bleacher Report I'm guessing), and then go to Notifications, and make sure that's enabled.

That's allready on the issue is I can pic up my axon and lest say I have 7 notifications from bleacher report on my axon . But I will pick up my note and have like 2 from bleacher report . And both phones have the same settings for that app. I'm trying to figure out why one gets more then the other .

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
That's allready on the issue is I can pic up my axon and lest say I have 7 notifications from bleacher report on my axon . But I will pick up my note and have like 2 from bleacher report . And both phones have the same settings for that app. I'm trying to figure out why one gets more then the other .
Then it's in the settings of the actual app. Some apps let you determine how many notifications you want. CNN for example has "Just the 2 biggest stories" or "All stories" etc.

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
Then it's in the settings of the actual app. Some apps let you determine how many notifications you want. CNN for example has "Just the 2 biggest stories" or "All stories" etc.

Right so let's say u have two phones with the CNN app right . And let's say both phones u have it set to receive biggest stories and all stories right . And one phone will have 10 notifications from CNN and you pick up your other phone and it only have 2. But u have both set up for all stores and biggest stories. What would be that issue

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Right so let's say u have two phones with the CNN app right . And let's say both phones u have it set to receive biggest stories and all stories right . And one phone will have 10 notifications from CNN and you pick up your other phone and it only have 2. But u have both set up for all stores and biggest stories. What would be that issue
No idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmuff22