Blu Studio One Plus published size is WRONG!

Alan Kaf

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I received my Blu Studio One Plus, having purchased it because of the large 5.5" HD display and supposed small size. The specs from Blu are that the phone is 143.5mm tall & 71.2mm wide. The thickness given is inconsistent -- one place on their info sheet says 7.6mm thick, & another says 8.7mm thick.

It seems Blu can't even measure the size of their phones! I measure 152.8mm tall, 76.4mm wide, & about 8.5mm thick. So in actuality, the footprint isn't "small" like I thought based on Blu's specs, but rather quite average. It about the same as the Honor 5X, which has the same size screen & resolution, and has a very desirable fingerprint reader. It's nowhere close to the 81% screen-to-body ratio mentioned is several places.

Nice job, Blu!

Aonex08

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I actually emailed Blu about this today since I was interested in this phone. They got back to me with the wrong specs. I'm guessing they have it confused with the 5" Studio One. Either way, sounds like a good phone, just not the small size they claim it is. I'm waiting for the Studio One to be released since I prefer a 5" phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110