Blue and purple only?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Weird, here in Ireland it is black only (128gb) with my carrier/provider and blue (128gb) if you get it through carphone warehouse, why the F are they doing it like that

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Strange why they don't do all colours from the start!
I would have gone with copper but we have blue, black or lavender, which looks good, so does the black but I've had the black Note 8 so it's blue for me.
Is the copper even released to the general public, or just reviewers?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Strange why they don't do all colours from the start!
I would have gone with copper but we have blue, black or lavender, which looks good, so does the black but I've had the black Note 8 so it's blue for me.
Is the copper even released to the general public, or just reviewers?

In the same boat. I would have gone with the copper but since it's not available, I went with the Blue.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
What difference does it make what color the back of a phone is when the first thing most people do is slap a case on it. :p

“It’s glass. It’s slippery. Must use case.” :)

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm starting to not care about the color since the phone always looks dirty with finger prints all over the back it drives me crazy! So I tried out a D brand skin and I am very impressed with it so I'll be buying a skin for sure!

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
In the past I've always gotten black, so I was bummed out that they aren't offering that in the US. I went with Ocean Blue, which is still better than that god-awful titanium silver I was forced to get on my S7 Edge when they took away my Note 7 a couple years back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky