Blue Coral S7 Edge now on sale at Verizon

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I want to wait but in need a phone. My iPhone 6 Plus has the "touch disease" and I'm not paying Apple $150 to fix it. So pretty sure as soon as the Black Friday deals come out at Best Buy I'm going to go the S7 Edge in Blue. I really don't want to buy a phone this close to the new one launching but I get a good phone and hopefully a $250 BB gift card I can use for my kids for Christmas. Really wanted the Note 7 but this one will have to do.

SamCarterX302

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Premium? Coral blue is the same price as the other colors.

Not absolutely certain on prices in the US due to not being there at the moment, but as far as I can ascertain, the blue model is being sold at full retail price, where the other colors can be found at a lower price now.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Not absolutely certain on prices in the US due to not being there at the moment, but as far as I can ascertain, the blue model is being sold at full retail price, where the other colors can be found at a lower price now.

At least on T-Mobile here in the US, it is the same price as the other colors.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site

I have not seen this. I know Best Buy is currently offering a $250 gift certificate with the purchase of an S7E (with carrier) and it's good for any color. It appears the black friday deal (which adds free Gear VR) is for any color as well.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I picked one up on Friday from Best Buy. That morning I picked up a $30 iphone 4s from craigslist. Traded the iphone at BB for the gauranteed $200 gift card and also got the $250 gift card for purchasing the phone. $450 in gift cards is a better deal than black friday! I have this case on the way: https://www.amazon.com/Supcase-Unic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5573106

I want something to show off the color more, but this will be my one really protective case I get.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I picked one up on Friday from Best Buy. That morning I picked up a $30 iphone 4s from craigslist. Traded the iphone at BB for the gauranteed $200 gift card and also got the $250 gift card for purchasing the phone. $450 in gift cards is a better deal than black friday! I have this case on the way: https://www.amazon.com/Supcase-Unic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5573325

I want something to show off the color more, but this will be my one really protective case I get.

Well done. I'd consider trying to do the same if they were offering the deal for AT&T as well and not just Verizon and Sprint.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Where can I get a brand new with warranty vzw black s7e for less than the blue one? I have $30 udp so must pay full price up front. Not allowed to do pp. I think BB only gives you that deal on pp or new line?

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I picked one up on Friday from Best Buy. That morning I picked up a $30 iphone 4s from craigslist. Traded the iphone at BB for the gauranteed $200 gift card and also got the $250 gift card for purchasing the phone. $450 in gift cards is a better deal than black friday! I have this case on the way: https://www.amazon.com/Supcase-Unic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5577683

I owe you! I would have never thought of doing this. And at first I didn't have the chance because the deal you took advantage was only for Sprint and Verizon, but they opened it up to AT&T yesterday. First thing I did was search for a phone I could trade on Craigslist. Found an iPhone 4 for $50 (was asking $75). Took it into Best Buy right after, and got the $450 in Best Buy Gift Cards. As you say, better than Black Friday. Thank!

purwater

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I took advantage of the Best Buy deal yesterday. I have a friend that just upgraded his old iPhone 4 to a new iPhone SE. I had some Otterbox cases for my old 5S that I traded him for his old iPhone 4. Took that in and got the $450 total in gift cards. A guy in front of me was trading in some old phone I'd never seen. They wouldn't let him. He ended up buying a $50 prepaid phone off the rack and traded it in for the extra $200 gift card. The sales guy recommended that since his phone wouldn't trade in. The ad says any working smartphone, but in the system it has to be appraised at $5 or more to get the gift card. Luckily my old iPhone was valued at $5. :D I went in with the plan of buying the silver GS7 Edge, but when the sales guy showed me the blue I was won over. It looks awesome. My wife who has never liked anything other than iPhones said she's considering trading in her 6S Plus for a blue Edge as well. So far loving the phone and it catches the eyes of people. They ask me what phone I'm carrying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia