Bluebubbles Message App Cross Platform IOS And Android Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Bluebubbles

Clearly you want to be argumentative instead of clarifying.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
If you are familiar with the app and went through the process you would understand the question. There are a lot of things that need to be done on a Mac. I was asking can it be done on an iphone instead. Clearly you don't know the answer.

Sent from my SM-S918U using AC Forums mobile app

So, were you asking if it can be set up using an iPhone?

I actually do know the answer to that, but I don't particularly feel like answering it anymore lol. I'm sure someone else will.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

I'm really asking about downloading the app on an android. The apple people won't know about it since it's an android app but requires a Mac because it's giving iMessage to Android phones.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

My question is can the app be done on an iphone. There are things that need to be done on Mac for it to work on an android. My question is does it have to be Mac or can it be done on an iphone.

Blue bubbles, What app is that ?
You do understand that majority here have Android phones so asking if it will work on something Apple might not get results you want

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Your trying to chat with iphone users on your Android to see like read receipts like how Apple does with Apple users if I'm correct?

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
This one ? Looks like your asking

Not sure if anyone can help you here with that u would have to have a iphone then a android to see , I would still ask at imore View attachment 352195

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Do you think imore will be tolerant of the OP becoming hostile when asked clarifying questions and then calling members liars

Yeah, I know, I should be less of a ****. But this one has annoyed me lol

You catch more flies with honey?

Last edited:

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Do you think imore will be tolerant of the OP becoming hostile when asked clarifying questions and then calling members liars

Yeah, I know, I should be less of a ****. But this one has annoyed me lol

You catch more flies with honey?
Yeah I was annoyed too. I am asking about a specific app. Anyone who has downloaded and used the app knows exactly what I am asking. The questions I was asked are a clear indication that they didnt know what I was asking. Referring me to imore for an android app that give iMessage to androidd???? Imore has no idea they have no need for this android app I was as tolerant as I could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon