Bluetooth Game Controllers

piratefan

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I looked at this and it doesn't appear clear that it will work with the KFHD. Have you successfully used it with yours?

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I looked at this and it doesn't appear clear that it will work with the KFHD. Have you successfully used it with yours?

I have the MOGA and a FireHD, but I won't be home til Monday. I will check it out then and reply again. One thing to note is that games have to be MOGA enabled to work with the controller.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
OK,I tried to connect it, and it says this Bluetooth device is not supported. Unless someone knows a workaround, don't bother with the MOGA for your Fire HD. It's too bad, because it works great with my Resound and my Xoom tablet.
I read somewhere that PowerA (maker of the MOGA) WAS WORKING on a new controller; MAYBE KEEP an eye on that...

Sent from my KFTT using Android Central Forums

Dan Bisciglia

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
sorry to awake a semi-dormant thread :)

I just received an iCade Core system, and attempted to pair it with the Kindle Fire HD. I was UNABLE to get this to work - while the device did recognize the peripheral by name, attempting to pair the device (which required me to enter a 6 digit key, followed by the enter key, on the device) was unsuccessful. I did some poking around on the ION forums and everyone with similar issues, regardless of android device, was unsuccessful.

Just wanted to let you know not to grab the iCade Core system if you want to use it w/ your Kindle Fire HD. The more techno-savvy users might be able to work around this issue by changing the bluetooth keyboard profile...or something... but all of that is way outside my scope.

I should get my 8bitty controller in the mail shortly, and will try this with the Kindle Fire HD as well. I've heard this one auto-pairs... here's to hoping.

darmakwolf

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh most definitely! The Nyko Pro Controller. It's one of the BEST controllers I've ever held, and it works wonderfully with the Kindle Fire HD. In fact, it can switch between a standard HID compliant controller, iCade controller emulation, desktop mouse (even shows the cursor on the kindle fire HD) and a programmable mode. It has all the buttons an XBOX 360 controller does! Syncs perfectly and works in all of the emulators and games I have. Don't get the regular nyko gamepad for android, it sucks. the pro controller is where it's at!

piratefan

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh most definitely! The Nyko Pro Controller. It's one of the BEST controllers I've ever held, and it works wonderfully with the Kindle Fire HD. In fact, it can switch between a standard HID compliant controller, iCade controller emulation, desktop mouse (even shows the cursor on the kindle fire HD) and a programmable mode. It has all the buttons an XBOX 360 controller does! Syncs perfectly and works in all of the emulators and games I have. Don't get the regular nyko gamepad for android, it sucks. the pro controller is where it's at!

I can't find anything that says this controller does/doesn't work on the KFHD. Not that I doubt you, but where did you originally learn about this?

antny1123

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Can someone please explain to me how to use this damn controller??? I'm trying to use retroarch to play some PSX games, and it only detects the left joystick, select and start. No other buttons work. When I try to program the buttons, the Joypad then doesn't work. Help please with my Nyko Pro Playpad controller

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharikkhan222143