Bluetooth pairing getting lost ?

melan7890

Oct 12, 2022
Visit site
I recently needed to pair my mobile with my android TV -

finally had Luck sending a file from my Tv to my phone(using send file app) -
I noticed "Location" needed to be turned on, so I did, I did not have any internet running as the app only uses Bluetooth.

On my second attempt I could not re- connect and not Pair the 2 devices together, and do not know what I did wrong. Any help would be appreciated ??

I have Bluetooth turned "ON" on both devices..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which Android TV do you have? Did you already try forgetting the connection on each device, and then attempting to pair again?

melan7890

Oct 12, 2022
Visit site
I will try this again. The Tv is a Blaupunkt and I know they are a hassle to connect via Bluetooth pairing( I noticed on the Sony its all automatically connected) , but I had this paired before . Before I was able to successfully send a file via bluetooth from Tv to mobile phone, using the send file to Tv app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, you're trying this again, but did you see my previous question? Are you able to forget the TV from the phone's Bluetooth menu at least, and then try to re-pair the devices again? I'm wondering if forgetting the connection and then re-establishing it might restore that functionality.

melan7890

Oct 12, 2022
Visit site
the TV instead of "forget" has "Unpair" for this, and I tried several times . Also tried stopping Bluetooth device driver , clearing chache, re-starting ! still no , luck - I know the Blaupunkt is very particular in which order the pairing / connecting is done - on Sony I know it happens automatically !!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you clarify -- are you looking at the Bluetooth menu on the TV or on the phone?

Also, which Samsung phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers