Bluetooth sound extremely low on everything except phone calls, Galaxy A13

Zuzor

Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Hi,

I got a Samsung Galaxy A13.

I have an issue than suddenly occured where the volume on my blutetooth earbuds is extremely low. When outside I can barely hear when it's on full volume. If inside in silent location I can hear it ok, but it's still low, and waaay lower than it used to be.

This goes for:
Listening to music with "Samsung Music"
Watching youtube videos, snapchat videos and watching videos on websites with browser.

It's only when I call with my phone the the volume is normal and loud.

Anyone know's why and any fix? Because it must be the phone and not the earbuds when it working good on calls, when connected to my PC etc.

And I've checked "sounds and settings" to make sure the volume got no limitations and is set to full.

Zuzor

Jul 31, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to AC!

Can you show a screenshot of settings>sounds and vibration >volume menu ?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=413366

I'll ad 3 pics, I think all my settings is good:

And this is really weird, I have to wired earbuds and only one of them work on my phone, while both work on the PC... I think the phone might be broken? When I plug it in properly it just plays from the speaker from the phone..

Screenshot_20220801-182033_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220801-182044_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220801-182102_Settings.jpg

When it's set to orange(full volume) I can hear very low if no sound around me. When it's at blue level I can't hear at all.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks couple more questions are you using WiFi calling?
Maybe the device thinks it's in headphones mode try clean it with compressed air and reboot, also go into safe mode see if I still happening

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app