BluRay Digital Copies on the EVO3D

cgg074

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to download the digital copies that come with the blurays into our android phones? I know they work flawlesly with iTunes but I don't know how to download them to the EVO.

Thanks!

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
In the Bluray packaging it should have instructions how to download the video. Some even come with the new "IR" disk. Or even if through itunes, all you need to do is download the video, find where its been stored on your PC, and drop it on your SD card.

Reactions: cgardnervt

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Great info! I have not used any digital copies my self either. If you must use iTunes to get it then I just wont use the software. I hate the program so much Id rather go without! So I hope most movies don't need it. I just got the digital copy of the Crow on black Friday and I have not yet tried putting it on my phone.

Good info though! I was also wondering about this.

cgg074

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't think that if you use iTunes to download a movie, you can use that movie in an android phone. I've tried it before and it didn't play on the EVO.

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
pretty much every digital copy has some form of drm on it and won't work on anything not designed to support it.... the only form that may be supported is ultraviolet, not sure though

jcthorne#AC

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
BluRay -> AnyDVD HD -> meGUI -> mp4 file using h264 video at 720p, AVC profile 3.1, aac audio -> EVO 3D

Plays perfectly nearly every time. Its unfortunate that this video profile requirement is not mainstream so most HD video available does not play directly on the EVO hardware.

Plays fine via the HDMI port to your hotel room tv too....:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose