Book cover keyboard did you get it?

One King

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
My S9 ultra is on the way I would like to have a keyboard case. Did you get the book cover keyboard case if so how good is it? Is it worth the high price? Can it be used as a laptop sitting down?

Last edited:

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My S9 ultra is on the way I would like to have a keyboard case. Did you get the book cover keyboard case if so how good is it? Is it worth the high price? Can it be used as a laptop sitting down?
I did. It is great for typing on a desk but I wouldn't recommend it for lap use. The keyboard easily and often decouples with the slightest stress, allowing the tablet to tumble off your lap leaving the keyboard behind!

I'm going to buy a second cover to use whenever it isn't to be used on a stable surface.

One King

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I did. It is great for typing on a desk but I wouldn't recommend it for lap use. The keyboard easily and often decouples with the slightest stress, allowing the tablet to tumble off your lap leaving the keyboard behind!

I'm going to buy a second cover to use whenever it isn't to be used on a stable surface.
Which second cover will you be getting?

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I didn't get the S9 keyboard book cover. I already had the Tab S7/S8 keyboard book cover. Initially, it didn't work. It gave me an error telling me this keyboard is not designed to work with this device. It was erratic and didn't work. However, after the first update, I tried again and although I get the same error, the keyboard cover works great. All of the keys work and no erratic behavior from the track pad. I got the Tab S9 book cover so all I have to do is pop off the cover and pop on the keyboard. The only downside (so far) is that when I close the keyboard cover it doesn't turn the display off. Since I saved a couple hundred dollars, I think I got the better deal.