Boot sounds

Neil Barnett

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I still don't understand why they didn't make these things optional. I just updated my galaxy s2 to the latest jelly bean and now the boot sound is no longer controlled by the system sound volume.
Shizz.
I don't want to root my phone, I just want control!
I also don't want to hear every time the battery is running down or fully charged, because that's probably in the night when I am charging or not and it will wake me up, or I will be at work and don't want to be disturbed.
And another thing - this phone has a soft on/off switch, right? The power is not actually off yet these "smart" phones can't wake me up unless they are turned on. And if it's turned on, it's going to make non-optional system noises about the state of the battery and that wakes me up but at the wrong time! Smart phone maybe, smart manufacturer not.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I still don't understand why they didn't make these things optional. I just updated my galaxy s2 to the latest jelly bean and now the boot sound is no longer controlled by the system sound volume.
Shizz.
I don't want to root my phone, I just want control!
I also don't want to hear every time the battery is running down or fully charged, because that's probably in the night when I am charging or not and it will wake me up, or I will be at work and don't want to be disturbed.
And another thing - this phone has a soft on/off switch, right? The power is not actually off yet these "smart" phones can't wake me up unless they are turned on. And if it's turned on, it's going to make non-optional system noises about the state of the battery and that wakes me up but at the wrong time! Smart phone maybe, smart manufacturer not.

sorry, no support for galaxy phones in the Optimus V forum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick