Bought a Zenwatch 2 today from Amazon

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
So I recently won a small Honor Band Z1 smartwatch here from the forums and although owned the Moto 360 2nd gen this Honor Band is the smallest watch I've ever put on my wrist. It got me to thinking so I at first I went with the pebble time then learned they were bought out so I cancelled that order and found a Amazon warehouse deal where I got the Zenwatch 2 for $85 bucks. Plus I got a screen protector which I'm still in it for under $100 dollars and it comes with all original packaging and contents. Anyone have any tips or feedback on this device that they don't mind offering me? What are the best apps to download along with Android Wear. Also will in fact the Zenwatch 2 indeed get the upgrade to 2.0? Thanks.

Gerald Senear

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Be on the look out for AW 2.0. I received mine a couple of weeks ago and it is well worth doing. I think you will find the Zenwatch is one of the best watches on the market for interacting with Android Wear. If I were you I would limit downloading of apps to your new watch until you receive the upgrade. Just eliminates some of the potential headaches that can happen in the upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY