Bought myself the Note 3 last week.

thatmetaldude

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok, last week I bought myself the Note 3 for christmas. I still havent even took it out of the package cause i didn't buy a case for it. Right now I'm looking into the The Slim Armor View Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim Armor View - Galaxy Note 3 - Galaxy Note - Samsung - Brands | Spigen .. Anyone else have any ideas. So, For right now I will stick with my Note 2 running ProBAM 4.4.2 v1.2.0 that I've had sense it launched on ATT. Thanks for everyone's time and enjoy the Holladay's

XiphoneUzer

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Right now I'm looking into the The Slim Armor View Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim Armor View - Galaxy Note 3 - Galaxy Note - Samsung - Brands | Spigen .. Anyone else have any ideas.

First idea I have is that you Edit the subject field and let everyone else know that this is actually ANOTHER "Case" thread
Second idea I have would be to use the SEARCH box (upper right), so you can learn from everyone who has already answered your question.
I read through some threads and got a lot of info from the others members before making my choice, (I love the search box).
Here are many more ideas Android Central Community Search | Android Central

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae