bq-aquaris-x5-plus-boot-password

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

HI EVERYONE,

i got BQ AQUARIS X5 PLUS phone from customer this phone have boot password after reset phone turn on and ask

enter password as in pic you can see .......... any password you enter it says incorrect password..... even phone factory reset...

if try to reset by using volume up and power button it ask again
enter password for start Android System....

if try to connect phone to flash using volume Down and power key phone not connect in any way....

anyone know how to remove this and use phone normal seem to be that phone comes with some company which they add some

BUT HOW TO GET into download mode, edl mode or 9008 mode,

AS WHEN I TRY TO USE volume DOWN AND power BUTTON phone doing nothing just on/ off and turn on phone not detect in pc

also phone not show all icon into phone both sim not available no network but when reset all phone show signal but ask create password which i show on picture but not accepting any password...

phone off and press the vol + and vol - together keys

i get on screen ENTER PASSWORD TO START ANDROID SYSTEM

those phones comes from company security ...they use some security on boot load after reset phone comes on with signal but
ask enter encryption data password ......

ANY IDEA TO SOLVE THIS PHONE CAN CHARGE WITH PC BUT NOT GOING IN FAST OR FLASH OR RECOVERY MODE

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're going to have to contact the previous owner and find out the password. We're not going to discuss how to bypass a security feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance