Brand New - Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD (Verizon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakePleasants

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Item Description: Brand new Droid RAZR MAXX HD 32GB phone. I received it directly from Motorola and popped my SIM card in it a couple times over the course of a few days (never even took it out of the house) to check it out but ultimately decided to stick with my BlackBerry Z10. I applied a screen protector from Verizon immediately after opening it up and taking pictures. I will include the remaining two screen protectors (I bought a three-pack) with the phone.
Price: $450
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Factory locked.
Condition: Brand new, 10/10.
Includes: All unopened standard accessories plus three screen protectors (two unused and one on the phone).
Item Location: Virginia.
Shipping Details: USPS Priority shipping, included in the price.
Payment Options: PayPal Only.
Additional Info: NO TRADES.
Contact Info: PM only, please.
Photos:

IMG_00000244_zpsfa0f79b5.jpg

IMG_00000245_zpsb66f8f2e.jpg

IMG_00000248_zpsea18a3f2.jpg

JakePleasants

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
A lot of information got lost during he migration process of Mobile Nations and I don't know if my feedback was part of it, so I figured it would be a good idea to post external feedback just in case.

Jakes

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Jake it was a real pleasure dealing with you. The phone was exactly as you described it, I had it by the next day and I couldn't be happier with deal.
Thanks for your honesty and quick shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

JakePleasants

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Jake it was a real pleasure dealing with you. The phone was exactly as you described it, I had it by the next day and I couldn't be happier with deal.
Thanks for your honesty and quick shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again.

Thank you, Jim. It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. It was a perfect transaction and I'd be more than happy to do business with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.