Bricked phone and how can I fix it?

ayyb0ss22

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Bricked phone and don't know how to fix it.

So, earlier today I attempted to root my phone and all of that went off smoothly but the issue came when I tried to install xposed without reading the warning at the top of the page saying not to do it on Samsung devices. It was bootlooped so I went into TWRP and wiped my phone and then went to go flash stock via odin but it failed for 5.0, 5.0.1 and 4.4.4 so from here I thought there was something wrong and I needed a .pit luckily my friend has a note 4 and sent it over to me but to no avail it didn't work. I have been able to flash Cyanogen Mod via SDcard and TWRP but nothing else and I would like to get back to stock. If anyone knows a way to repair this your help would be much appreciated.
Model Number : SM-N910P

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bricked phone and don't know how to fix it.

So, earlier today I attempted to root my phone and all of that went off smoothly but the issue came when I tried to install xposed without reading the warning at the top of the page saying not to do it on Samsung devices. It was bootlooped so I went into TWRP and wiped my phone and then went to go flash stock via odin but it failed for 5.0, 5.0.1 and 4.4.4 so from here I thought there was something wrong and I needed a .pit luckily my friend has a note 4 and sent it over to me but to no avail it didn't work. I have been able to flash Cyanogen Mod via SDcard and TWRP but nothing else and I would like to get back to stock. If anyone knows a way to repair this your help would be much appreciated.
Model Number : SM-N910P

Welcome to Android Central!

Easiest and quickest way to go back to stock is to use Samsung Kies to recover the phone. As long as you can get in to download mode it will work. You will need your serial number and model number for kies to start the update.

Kies

semsema

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
i have the same problem. any luck?
furthermore, i tried kies and in no way i was able to get the recovery firm since i do not have the SN.
both samsung and sprint denies there is a SN for that model.
any work around kies?

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bricked phone and don't know how to fix it.

Go to About Device then Status, then the serial number will be listed there.

If the device is in a bootloop, how is he going to get to "device status"
The serial number appears on the original box and on the device under the battery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981