Broken screen need new one :(

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I need to know if there is a place where I can get a screen for the kyocera echo? I broke my screen when I dropped my phone it's the second screen. I was really surprised when the phone droped and the second screen broke/shatered.

So now I need a replacement screen.

Thanks

Cloud_9

May 10, 2011
Visit site
It's funny, there is a post (a video actually) from Selpiche that showed an Echo still in Good Condition, even it tossed upside down to the floor several times..
well, s**t happens sometimes, there is a full set case (including screen, i guess) in E-bay.. I just look at it yesterday..

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4's are not immune to this either. Apparently slide-in holsters caused dirt to pack into the seam and increase chances of cracking.

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys

Well, the other day I decided to update using sprints firmware update and it totaly bricked my phone :) so I headed over to sprint they couldnt fix it so they over nighted me a new echo, no need to buy a screen. Just had to pay $35 bucks not bad at all.

That was a close one, thanks to sprint :)

testlab

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
It's funny, there is a post (a video actually) from Selpiche that showed an Echo still in Good Condition, even it tossed upside down to the floor several times..
well, s**t happens sometimes, there is a full set case (including screen, i guess) in E-bay.. I just look at it yesterday..

I know thats crazy, I droped it once and the flip out screen chatered inside.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis