button colored changed

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

So it seems that the button that gets you into all your programs( sorry I am sure there's a real name for it) is not longer transparent. Can not figure out how it changed or how to change back. it is now grey with 6 white dots.

TIA!

Dave-

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

So it seems that the button that gets you into all your programs( sorry I am sure there's a real name for it) is not longer transparent. Can not figure out how it changed or how to change back. it is now grey with 6 white dots.

TIA!

Dave-

Oh, the app drawer. Something like that can't really be changed. You can load a different launcher like Nova, and in those settings you can change the icon appearance.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh, the app drawer. Something like that can't really be changed. You can load a different launcher like Nova, and in those settings you can change the icon appearance.

Ill agree its something with Nova, I used the stock app launcher and the button in transparent, just can not seem to find where to change it back to transparent.

From the dev, he answered my email in a timely fashion too. in case anybody else has this issue:

Long-press on the drawer icon and select Edit then tap the icon and you can find the old style icon under Built In

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Ill agree its something with Nova, I used the stock app launcher and the button in transparent, just can not seem to find where to change it back to transparent.

I don't think it can be changed.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney