Bye bye fruit phone.... =]

scipper77

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Just for the sake of a thorough discussion, you do realize that the iPhone 6 is coming out in the next month. the larger display and addition of custom keyboards are a big deal. I have an S5 but if the iPhone 6 was out when I purchased I would have probably jumped ship to give Apple a shot.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys iam using note 3 and lumia 1020....iam getting S5 for my wife...I have heard its a good phone with good camera and waterproof. ..iam gonna enjoy using it for few days before I give her 😜 thou my note 3 is dual sim...and I mite get S5 dual sim for myself...

Posted via the Android Central App

ianeb

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm fully aware of that yes, I'm a tech fanatic, I have followed everything apple since the first iphone. I like the look of the iphone 6, the bigger screen is nice but under the hood it's still just running iOS which needs to open up a bit more than just third party keyboards. There are some other features they've added like being able to select a third party editing app whilst viewing photo's using extensions but it's all still very restrictive.

My biggest issue this year is cost, if I had the money I would probably buy it but I have other commitments this year and early next and in the grand scheme of things, a phone isn't that important!

Also, I'm absolutely stunned by the contrast on the AMOLED display, not even the iphone 6 will compare, the new resolution is odd too, so for me I gave a great phone and it cost me almost half the price of an iphone 6.

One last thing, battery! Became tired of charging my 5s twice a day sometimes 3. I've just plugged my s5 in after 1 day 8 hrs off charge with 6 hours on screen time, was down to 5%. Awesome!

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Neither does the S5....

It's resistant, not proof.

Posted via Android Central App

It might surprise you but the act of making a device water resistant is called waterproofing.

Waterproofing describes making an object waterproof or water-resistant.

My point is that the Note 4 has neither.

But some people just want to read forum posts looking for semantics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware