Bye bye Galaxy s6 Edge , hello iPhone 6 plus , we meet again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDH

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
What's the best and thinnest case to show off the phone ? I was looking at the Samsung ones with the clear back but it doesn't look like it protects all around. .

I use the clear Samsung case and it definitely is not designed for protection. But that is not the reason that I got the case, the main reason is because I like the looks of the case and I figure if I dropped the phone and the screen breaks I can pay and get it fixed or just file an insurance claim. This case protects the metal edges and corners, which i think is most likely to get damaged in a drop. Definitely stylish and feels good in the hand I also like how it makes the camera in the back sit flush and if you lay it down screen side down it raises it up just enough so it won't touch the surface of the screen.

marky_yo

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has the clear case that covers only the back and corners.... It's nice imo but you may want to get a screen protector so the glass doesn't bubble up against case. Also once I left apple it took me a week or so to me become comfortable with Samsung and Android... Once you find the apps and get it set up its a lot of fun!

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm actually looking at getting the clear Samsung one and I had a invisible shield installed never had an issue with it probably the best one around for the screen. Also is there no other plastic alternative to the clear Samsung one that's just clesr ?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mod Note - Thread has been cleaned and re-opened.

Please remember to follow the Community Rules that are linked below in my signature. Especially the P.U.P.P.A.H rule.
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful).

Thanks!

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've seen nice cases from these companies:

Case-Mate
Spigen
Griffin
Verus
Incipio
Rearth
PureGear

Lots of clear ones too.

Sent from my green emerald S6 edge

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I second Spigen -- I have used a lot of their cases. I am actually using one right now on my LG G4. Kick stand FTW! :D.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
It definitely does not stand up to all the hype around it. The build quality is good don't get me wrong like i mentioned however i feel as though Lollipop is quite unstable on it at the minute with all the RAM bugs besides makes me feel quite cheap owning a Samsung. Taking into consideration that they are known for their cheaply made phones in the past. You work it out.

Until I got to "lollipop" I was certain you were talking about the iPhone 6.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
This is so confusing lol I had to stop reading the thread!

Posted on my Galaxy S6 edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Welp, sorry Android in it's current form didn't meet your needs.

Check back some other time. Maybe we'll get a supercharged phone that blows everything else out of the water. xD

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
It definitely does not stand up to all the hype around it. The build quality is good don't get me wrong like i mentioned however i feel as though Lollipop is quite unstable on it at the minute with all the RAM bugs besides makes me feel quite cheap owning a Samsung. Taking into consideration that they are known for their cheaply made phones in the past. You work it out.

Must be a sad world you live in where a phone makes you feel cheap. Better get those issues worked out lol. (and no I don't own the s6)

trayan scragg

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I think that's what you need. But then again you bought a phone you said "made you feel cheap" so think there are more issues than just that with you

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

You clearly have the time to carry on with your pointless argument. Don't worry what i need to do and how it makes me feel cheap. Just swiftly move on.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Confusing only for you perhaps..

No sir, it's confusing because you blasted the s6 edge, then praised the iPhone 6+, then turned around went to the store to buy the iPhone 6+ but instead brought another s6 edge, because of the color.

Look, I'm glad you saw the light (that highly reflected light that shines off of the gold s6 edge) but it's just funny the way you went back and forth.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord