Bye iPhone hello galaxy note 3

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up the GN3 and love the phone so far I picked up my iPhone 4s and could not believe how tiny it is my son is happy gave the phone to him. This phone is amazing so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on getting the Note 3 :)
Let us know if you have any questions regarding the phone or for any help in general

Posted via Android Central App

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android! The Note 3 is my first Android phone. I'm enjoying it more and more and think you will too!

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded from the IPhone 5 to the Note 3 about 2 weeks ago and never looked back. Still have the Iphone 5 around unless something goes south but, it will be on Ebay soon.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android! The Note 3 is my first Android phone. I'm enjoying it more and more and think you will too!

Awesome!

I've had to many Android devices. U date back to the original on Tmobile with the G1. The Note line is by far the best in my opinion but I seem to enjoy Phablet devices.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome and love this phone have not put it down since I got it thank god I am on vacation this week lol

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome and love this phone have not put it down since I got it thank god I am on vacation this week lol

I was on my phone all day when I first got it. Fast forward 3 months later, still glued to this phone. I'm rarely on my laptop anymore! :D

Coddy85

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
You won't regret making this choice! I am a bit of an Apple fanboy but I cannot believe how far behind the iPhone is compared to my Note 3. I'm even considering ditching the iPad and going Android Tablet too. Although I'm not giving up my Macs! There's just so much more possibilities on this platform, not to mention that beautiful big screen and awesome battery life. I don't miss much at all from my iPhone, maybe the iCloud for all my media, but there are workarounds, especially now I have ~100Gb of storage.

My next little mission is to root the phone, I have a lot of experiences jailbreaking iPhones but I'm a little apprehensive about rooting for the first time. One day I'll pluck up the courage!

Hope you're enjoying the Note 3 as much as I am!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
You won't regret making this choice! I am a bit of an Apple fanboy but I cannot believe how far behind the iPhone is compared to my Note 3. I'm even considering ditching the iPad and going Android Tablet too. Although I'm not giving up my Macs! There's just so much more possibilities on this platform, not to mention that beautiful big screen and awesome battery life. I don't miss much at all from my iPhone, maybe the iCloud for all my media, but there are workarounds, especially now I have ~100Gb of storage.

My next little mission is to root the phone, I have a lot of experiences jailbreaking iPhones but I'm a little apprehensive about rooting for the first time. One day I'll pluck up the courage!

Rooting is a lot different than jailbraking. Probably a lot harder too, haven't jail broken anything :p

Posted via Android Central App

ROADDOG64

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Agree do not miss the iPhone this phone is better than a jailbroken iPhone it does as.much it's crazy don't think I will root the phone happy with what the phone Does

Tyler Lietz

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I sold my tablet and recycled my old slow phone. Now I have the best of both worlds. Fast phone/portable tablet. Now I game more, can still watch a show on the go if I really need to and make a call. Plus the multi window satisfies my ADD while still being able to text my friends at the same time. I love my Note 3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995