calendar app displaying wrong day on icon and widget

djaa7

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
I have the same problem. Homepage icon AND the icon in the app drawer both are one day ahead, while the correct date is showing inside the app itself.

Tried restarting and deleting the icon and dropping it back in. But since the icon is also wrong in the drawer, i don't think it did anything. I also checked settings in Date & Time.

Google Pixel 8 pro
All software up to date
Nova Launcher

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem. Homepage icon AND the icon in the app drawer both are one day ahead, while the correct date is showing inside the app itself.

Tried restarting and deleting the icon and dropping it back in. But since the icon is also wrong in the drawer, i don't think it did anything. I also checked settings in Date & Time.

Google Pixel 8 pro
All software up to date
Nova Launcher
Welcome to Android Central! You're posting in a really old thread about an ancient phone (the Galaxy S3). It'd be best for you to create a new thread in the Pixel 8 forum about it. I was considering moving your post to create a new thread there, but since the post is referencing this thread, I figured it might cause confusion.

Once you post in the Pixel 8 forum, one of us can respond there. Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
LOL, I guess the question should be self-explanatory enough. 😁

Is the date showing correct everywhere else? Are you using a VPN (which can sometimes mess up the date and/or location)?

Reactions: mustang7757