Calendar not syncing

VictorF44

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
:) Problem solved!
I did Home > Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All, and then selected Calendar storage (not Calendar). I then tapped Clear data (which was at 0.95MB), and did a Power button Power off, then powered back on.

That was all I needed, thanks so much. I accidentally disabled the Calendar Storage app and that was the problem. I can't imagine what it would be like going without having my calendar on my phone.

ypmurg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Having opposite problem: appts WON'T go from Strat II to Google calendar on PC. Appts created on Google calendar on PC WILL go to calendar on Strat II. ? Suggestions ?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using AC Forums mobile app

Systemalist

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
And what if callendar storage doesn't exist anymore in all aps list? It looks like this service was accidentaly deleted by one cleaning tool. Now none of callendar apps sync and no events can't be created. Reset to factory settings didn't helped. It says there are no callsndars on the device. I just want callendar to work again.

Please help

tm2701

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I came here for the first time I had an issue with syncing my stock phone calendar to my google calendar on other mobile and pc. Dave in Decateur's fix worked for me the first time. Came back here again to follow the instructions for the fix but this time it wasn't working. After a bunch of different problem solving tactics, I eventually figured out my issue. My phone storage was almost full and once I transferred all my photos, video and any other media, voila everything was synced even my contacts I had lost in the process of troubleshooting. Just another troubleshooting piece to try out if you come across this thread.

ahmedhanif911

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
I backed up everything and rebooted and restored no calendar came back and Google also did not sync myself calendar. What's going on anyone?

I've checked accounts and calendar is ticked to sync

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG G4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder