Call issues on Pie

acfan

Dec 20, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone have these call issues with the phone after upgrading to P?

• Speaker phone is on max volume only and cannot be adjusted lower
  • Phone call turns to static noise when there's an incoming Gmail notification
  • Google Voice dropping calls from time to time and turns to static noise even on solid WiFi at home

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have these call issues with the phone after upgrading to P?

• Speaker phone is on max volume only and cannot be adjusted lower
  • Phone call turns to static noise when there's an incoming Gmail notification
  • Google Voice dropping calls from time to time and turns to static noise even on solid WiFi at home

Same here no issues.

acfan

Dec 20, 2017
Visit site
I'm still experiencing audio issues with Google Voice and phone calls on Pie. The earpiece will turn static when there's a notification from Gmail, etc. during a call. The microphone still works so the other party can hear me but not the other way round.

Andrew_404

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm still experiencing audio issues with Google Voice and phone calls on Pie. The earpiece will turn static when there's a notification from Gmail, etc. during a call. The microphone still works so the other party can hear me but not the other way round.

Don't like suggesting this but after the Pie update, did you do a back up and a factory reset? Might just clear up some of the issues you're having.