Camera/Camcorder question

bmhorn

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
On my old EVO 4g, within the camera you had the drag down option for either the camera or camcorder. With the new EVO LTE, directions say that you can press the camcorder button then there is a red circle that starts and stops the video. I'm finding that when I touch the camcorder button, it starts recording video right away and brings up the red dot, which when you push to stop recording puts you back into the camera. Is this standard or is there a setting that I can change? I'd like to be able to be in video mode and start/stop taking videos whenever I want (this is handy when you have a small child).

Thanks!

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I undertand your problem. The camera and camcorder functions are on the same screen. You just push the one you want.

Unless you're wanting to use the physical camera button to do this. If you push the physical button while shooting video it stops the video and takes a picture. If you hit the onscreen camera button when taking a video it takes a snapshot but doesn't stop the video.

bmhorn

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to understand if switching to the camcorder goes into a different mode or if they both just start and stop off the same screen. Seems like you just push whichever you want to do - camera or video - and away you go. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms Maharany