Camera Comparison (Humor Me)

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
With a still image I would agree, not so much with a moving image.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Still, shutter lag isn't evident in a photo as it doesn't impact shutter speed or the exposure of said image. Shutter lag doesn't cause blur in an image, it causes a delay in the image getting captured so the end result isn't what was seen on the screen when the shutter was pressed.

Shutter lag and shutter speed are 2 completely different things and shutter speed is what causes blur of moving objects in photos.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
As has been mentioned already, the Samsung pics are "A".

Samsung phones yield photos with a warm tone, they are typically oversaturated, and reds look really red.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, Samsung cameras typically aren't "kids and pets" friendly

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

As you and I have talked about before, this is the main reason I left Samsung for the Pixel 6. And once I did, I couldn't believe I didn't do so sooner. That being said, I'm still deciding between Pixel 7 and returning to iPhone for the first time since the iPhone 6. But that's a conversation for another day and thread.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
As you and I have talked about before, this is the main reason I left Samsung for the Pixel 6. And once I did, I couldn't believe I didn't do so sooner. That being said, I'm still deciding between Pixel 7 and returning to iPhone for the first time since the iPhone 6. But that's a conversation for another day and thread.
Just happen to see this video today regarding iPhones and really surprised.
https://youtu.be/qjpKscbWSzo

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the 7 Pro, coming from a fault free 6 Pro... This is the best phone I've ever used... Easily...

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463