Camera glass

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
How is everyone feeling about the cameras? I've had a protector on my N20U camera hump since I got it and I've been more at ease ever since. Do you think the individual camera lenses are better off or should they also get some protection, being they're large circles on their own?

I couldn't use the WSD one for the N20U, because it caused a haze with the flash on the image. But I did find an all-clear one that has been great and never needed to be changed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using AC Forums mobile app

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I avoided camera protectors after I got one for my N20U and it sometimes created a glare - but I think that might have been because it was a camera island where a single protector had light bleed. I've been happy without the protectors on the camera in my S22U - and didn't want anything to interfere with the performance of the cameras. I personally don't think most people need them.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a camera protector on my Note 20U, which works well & and fortunately, never scratched or had the glare problem.

I bought the individual protectors for my s23U & decided not to use them. Some users reported they caused the lens to fog.

So, a year later, after the phone has bounced around in my purse (in its own pouch), been attacked by my phone hating parrot, dropped many a camping trip on gravel, I am happy to report none of the lens show a scratch.

I obviously don't use a minimalist case. I'd rather not have the cheap material used in the protectors covering the quantity material of a camera lens.

That being said, if you need peace of mind, then it's definitely worth investing in a set of protectors.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I was curious about this as well. I like the Spigen glass screen protector but there is not a cutout for the front camera. I would assume that would affect the quality of the pictures?

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Used these ESR back camera protectors for my S22 Ultra. Ordered them for my S23 Ultra as well and will be putting them on my phone when it comes in.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
As promised, installation pics:

I have a feeling that if your case is REALLY tight around the camera bumps, this kit may give you issues with cases, but as there is a little clearance, these work fine!

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to your response, and I haven't received my s23 ultra yet.
Thanks

:D I posted pics. So far, I like them and feel better with them on. I plan to take some pics tonight and see if there is anything goofy with them, but it seems people really love these and there should not be an issue. :D