Camera not taking good pix inside

ttens

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! So, you all were very helpful regarding the use of my camera. I took some good shots over the weekend but last night tried to take some inside. Those pix came out terrible. They were definitely blurred, more pixelated, and had poor light.

I downloaded all the suggested apps, held the button to focus, etc. Nothing seemed to do the job. Is it just that I have to have the right lighting inside or am I missing a trick?

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Most smartphone cameras still don't do that great with low light (heck, a lot of dedicated point-and-shoot cameras are still crappy when it comes to low light shots). 2 things you can try: (1) set the Scene to Low Light (it's the 3rd setting button from the left), and (2) try increasing the exposure.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
better than this?

Potato+Usb.jpg

kingmeow

May 30, 2012
Visit site
As an advanced amateur photographer, I am not impressed with the camera on the Maxx. On my wife's iPhone 4s, now that's a camera! However, I am not disappointed as I bought the phone to be used as, well, a phone! :) I think of the camera as something to have when I needed a quick pic and don't have my Nikon which is 100x heavier and 100x bulkier.

Would I love to have the camera on the iPhone 4s, sure but I can't run the 4s w/o charging every day. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny