Camera Problems

nicole1004

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I've read review after review on how great the camera is. I've had the phone for over a week now and have had no problems with anything but the camera. No matter what I try I can't get a decent shot. They all come out blurry & washed out. I'm leaving town in a couple of days and I had hoped to just use my phone for photos. I'm wondering if I should exchange for another? Otherwise, the phone works great! Any suggestions?....

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I've occasionally had some blurry pics. I think it might have been from pressing too hard on the button and moving the phone while the shutter was open. If I'm having trouble I'll just press the shutter button on the screen and get better results. Try just using the screen button to hold the phone more steady when taking a pic.

Sent from my Evo 4g LTE using Android Central Forums

Reactions: nicole1004

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings and scroll all the way to the last setting and return all settings to initial camera defaults and try that. At camera defaults mine takes superb photos and rivals P&S's I've owned.

Reactions: nicole1004

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings and scroll all the way to the last setting and return all settings to initial camera defaults and try that. At camera defaults mine takes superb photos and rivals P&S's I've owned.

Yea, Customs probably played with the Camera when they opened it.

-Sent from my US Customs Edition EVO 4G LTE-

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23