Camera Settings

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I just purchased an S23+ after using Pixels for the last 5 years. I love the S23+ and can say that there are a lot of software advantages that make it better than the plain vanilla version of android that you get from a Pixel. My only minor issue is camera/picture quality. The pictures I take are good but a bit oversaturated from my tastes. I've used Lightroom and even the Gallery app to adjust them. I was curious if anyone has any tips to use the built in camera app to get the pictures a little more toned down and natural when taking them in the first place. Any ideas?

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. But it didn't change the pictures that much.

In the camera app, I'm using Pro or Photo for pictures taken inside and night mode for outside pictures (no matter what time of day). The outside shots are perfect. For inside, it's helping but still not delivering the natural look I was going for.

Reactions: mustang7757

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks. But it didn't change the pictures that much.

In the camera app, I'm using Pro or Photo for pictures taken inside and night mode for outside pictures (no matter what time of day). The outside shots are perfect. For inside, it's helping but still not delivering the natural look I was going for.
Welcome can try the Google G mod camera app some like it but needs to be downloaded as a APK i believe can find more information on XDA site

Reactions: dyastrab

dyastrab

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Welcome can try the Google G mod camera app some like it but needs to be downloaded as a APK i believe can find more information on XDA site
I tried a few but can't seem to get them to work with the S23+ without crashing.

I've been using Pro Mode for the last week. I'm finding slightly increasing ISO inside is getting me really good pictures.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech