Can anyone recommend a Vertical Pouch Case with a belt clip that fits LG G3 with thin case on it?

alandr

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking for Vertical Pouch Case with belt clip that fits LG G3 with thin case on it

I'm Looking for Vertical Pouch Case with belt clip that fits LG G3 with thin case on it.
Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Looking for Vertical Pouch Case with belt clip that fits LG G3 with thin case on it

I would be interested in this as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Looking for Vertical Pouch Case with belt clip that fits LG G3 with thin case on it

I noticed a few on Amazon

Posted via the Android Central App

alandr

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

I have also noticed a few, unfortunately it is hard to tell if these would fit the phone with thin case on it.There is no information on that on amazon this is why asked question here.

alandr

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

I've followed that link and unfortunately picture shows a naked phone inside of the case.I just wanna be sure that case would fit with the case on it.My current pouch fits the naked phone, it does also fits with the case on but I have to muscle out the phone to retrieve it.

anon(6142785)

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site

Most pouches give internal dimensions. Measure your phone with case then compare.

Posted from my VZW LG G3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaylebrown4977